At March, we are always looking for talented people to join our team. Right now, we have an immediate need for an Senior Electrical EIT to join our team in either Saskatoon or Regina.
- Perform feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components.
- Perform power systems design and analysis, including electrical equipment evaluation, short circuit analysis and load flow analysis
- Assist with material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Assist with the management and planning of various aspects of a project and design electrical systems in coordination with other major engineering disciplines
- Develop specifications, maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Investigate electrical or electronic failures
- Maintain efficient inter-disciplinary and client communication
- Over 3 years of Electrical Engineering experience in both design and field
- Experience working in the consulting field, especially in the mining sector would be considered an asset
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would also be an asset for this position
March Consulting Associates Inc. is an employee owned, multi-disciplinary engineering company with offices in Saskatoon and Regina. We provide EPCM services to a variety of resource-based industrial and commercial enterprises. In addition, we also have specialized expertise in feasibility studies and asset integrity in the heavy industrial field.